We take pride in great service. We handle every query on an individual basis to ensure we give you the best response. We do hope that you are 100% delighted with your order; however, if you are not satisfied here is our returns policy;
Returns and Warranty Policies
One (1) Year Product Warranty Policy
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your product but occasionally you may need to return an item. Your Techalogic product is warranted against all defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase unless specifically noted below and does not cover faults arising from poor/improper use. Should your product prove defective within one (1) year, return it to Techalogic.co.uk for repair or replacement. The below RMA Return Policy must be followed in order to request repair or replacement of a defective product.
NOTE: Product warranties do not cover any damage due to storms, electrical surges or Acts of God.
RMA Return Policy
Techalogic.co.ukoffers a money back guarantee (minus any shipping and handling) for any reason within 14 days from the day your product(s) are received. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have a right to cancel within 14 days following receipt of your goods.
To qualify for a refund:
- All products must be in brand new condition.
- All product boxes must be in new condition with all packing materials.
- All product accessories must be included and in new condition to be eligible for return.
- Return packages should be shipped using a trackable shipping method with insurance coverage for the value of the returned merchandise.
Disqualifying refund factors:
- Missing Cables.
- Missing Mounts.
- Custom built products are not returnable.
- Writing on or damaging the product boxes. Only the shipping box should be labelled.
- Using the product boxes as shipping boxes (techalogic.co.uk) always ships products inside of shipping boxes or padded envelopes and not the product boxes themselves.
- After fourteen (14) days, Techalogic.co.uk does not offer refunds. All products will be warranted for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise stated and will be replaced or repaired if found to have any defects.
- Once received, Techalogic.co.uk will inspect any returned products in order to validate whether a product is eligible for a credit or replacement. A decision will be made within 10 business days of our shipping department receiving any returned product. In cases where a product has been returned and has missing or damaged parts (for
example:missing product manuals, cut wires) the RMA will be declined,and returned to the customer.
- Credits and refunds will be issued within 10 days after a decision has been made to validate whether a product is eligible for a refund, minus original shipping costs.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 business days after they are issued by Techalogic.co.uk. Products must be received at our warehouse within 10 business days.
Softwareis not returnable. This includes software add-ons and software licenses. Any returned products (including the product boxes) must be in like new condition to warrant any money back guarantee.
Requesting an RMA
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0330 3322108 to request an RMA number.
If you have any questions about the above policy please email email@example.com
Order Cancellation Policy
Please submit any order cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0330 3322108. Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, telephone number and email address.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, provided that your order has not already been shipped. If we are unable to stop
Shipping Costs for Returns
The customer assumes the costs for shipping all returns back to Techalogic.co.uk. If returned item(s) are not found to have any manufacturing faults after testing, it will be the responsibility of the customer to cover the delivery costs.